The AMTM and its shearers are present at many events throughout the year:
- Friday 16 March : AMTM Annual General Meeting at the Pôle Lanaud in Boisseuil (87)
- Friday 6 April : Public meeting in Le Dorat (87)
Meeting to update local residents on plans for the World Championship.
- Monday 21 May : “Salon Aquitanima” Agricultural Show at the Parc des Expositions in Bordeaux (33)
Sheep shearing demonstrations throughtout the day.
- Samedi 26 mai : Marché des Producteurs (Local farmer’s market) in Roussac (87)
.Sheep shearing demonstrations.
- Friday 8 et Saturday 9 June: 24 Hour Sheep Shearing challenge at the Marché au Cadran (Electronic Auction market) des Hérolles à Coulonges (86).
Two teams of three shearers confront each other, changing shearer every two hours, to shear the maximum number of sheep in 24 hours.
- Friday 14 July : Sheep shearing competition in Boussac (23)
2nd competition in the 2018 national sheep shearing circuit.
- Saturday 11 et Sunday 12 August: French National Championship (all categories) and 6 Nations tournament for Machine shearing in Mayrac, Lot (46)
- Wednesday 15, Thursday 16, Friday 17 et Saturday 18 August : The 51st Tour du Limousin (cycling)
Sheep shearing demonstrations at departure villages : 1st stage : Saint-Just-le-Martel (87) – Bonnat (23), 2nd stage : Lac de Rouffiac (24) – Grèzes (24), 3rd stage : Egletons (19) – Uzerche (19), 4th stage : Bellac (87) – Limoges (87)
- Saturday 18 et Sunday 19 Augst : 34th Festival of Limousin beef, in Saint-Léonard De Noblat (87)
Sheep shearing demonstrations.
- Saturday 22 September : National Limousin Breed Competition 2018, Châteauroux (36)
Press conference and Sheep shearing demonstration in the official competition ring.
- Sunday 23 September: “La Ferme s’invite”, Agricultural Show at the Parc des Expositions inPoitiers (86).
Annoncement of the French 2019 World championship team after the last competition in the 2018 circuit. Press conference.
- Wednedsay 3, Thursday 4 et Friday 5 October : “Sommet de l’élevage”, Agricultural show in Clermont-Cournon in the Grande Halle d’Auvergne (63)